Sunday, February 01, 2004

Wow! One week of silence. This is what Projects can do to a Blogger... hehe. I've been really busy doing our project for Sir Burce. Deadline's still far away, but our group planned to finish it as soon as possible so that we won't be pressured when finals comes and when the other subjects will demand more from us. Yesterday, I had to do away with my usual "Ayala visits" to do our project here at home. Last week also, Dr. Maja nominated me to T.O.L. I didn't want to join the search, since fulfilling the necessary requirements would mean time off my academics. But it would be an insult not to apply, since I've already been nominated... so the SAS demanded a lot of documents... so I spent the whole week looking around to have some documents authenticated... geesh. Well, if I'd be chosen as T.O.L. then good, if not, then I guess my work for the council would be etched as my precious memory. Either way, it's good for me... hehe

How are you peeps? Well, I've been appreciating Japanese stuff nowadays... I dunno, but I like anything Japanese... hehe. Perhaps it was an effect from watching Kill Bill and The Last Samurai, but I guess I just have a lot of appreciation for the Japanese way of life... and the way they strive for perfection. Amen.

By the way, our speech class is requiring us to compose a humorous speech on "Love in Different Languages"... I dunno what went on in their coconuts... but love can't be humorous. It's either monotonous or sarcastic. Help me peeps. I have to deliver it this Thursday.

No comments: