Hmmm... been absent for a shortwhile... feels like it's been ages.
Yesterday
Started the morning with Sir Brian texting me that it's our chairman's bday. So I had to hurry off to Ayala to buy him a gift and a birthday card and had almost everyone in the council sign the card. Then I went to the department to give the gift, Doc Maja was very happy for the "surprise" gift... hehe thanks to Sir Brian.
Then Ma'am Ann asked me to tour some visiting students from Panay State Polytechnic College... so I toured them through the CompE wing and through the different laboratories, then I brought them up to the AS Building to hand them over to the CS/IT Department for their own tour.
Today
We had a very fruitful council meeting this morning. It's gonna be one of the last few meetings I'll be presiding, so I had to make them count all the more. In 5 week's time, a new set of officers will be handling this council I've been loving close to dear life itself for almost a year. Cheers in advance to the "would-be" officers... hehe
It's Kris Winnie's birthday... had light snacks at MILK (2nd floor Cocomall)... nice place and their crepes taste good. Diane was there, Rouselle, Kris and Dondon and Kris' other relatives. We had fun. Didn't see Leslie there... where are you Les??? And so I'm now blogging at the Metro Cafe... just bought an Infocom prepaid card 'coz my ISP is on maintenance... hehe See ya around... gonna be watching last Samurai tonight with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment