Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Last night, I watched Mano Po 2 with my family. The movie's plot was VERY confusing at the start, but it was explained and revealed near the end. It's one of those movies where you're supposed to understand it backwards. Bad ending too. One of the sons committed suicide and the story just ends without showing what happened to the poor boy's body. His family even wore RED on New Year's banquet. That's not what happens in Chinese families! Maybe they ran out of film and so had to cut it short. Crazy directors. Well, for what it was worth, it was a nice movie. The actors spoke better Fookien. But I still think the first Mano Po movie was a lot better. Poor Kris Aquino, sad life in both real and reel life. No wonder she's like that. I was smiling at the movie house everytime Carmina Villaroel (Janet) was in a scene. Minus the wheelchair she was on, she looks like this *someone who's made my days so light, uplifting, happy and somehow heavenly bliss.

Speaking of her... I just wanna write this here so that I could reflect on it some other time and I could say that I had a happy start for 2004. Before watching the movie last night, I visited Starbucks to buy coffee beans for her 'coz she needs coffee for studying those sleepless nights. I practically had 2 baristas by my side to help me choose a good blend. I dunno what made me do that, but I think I really care a lot for her who's more like my better half. I never thought I could feel like this again with all the things that happened before. But I just did last night, and now I j just DO. Caring and missing someone hasn't been a thing for me for a long time.

Today, I started to miss her. I became restless. Maybe it's because it's the first time I liked someone who doesn't go to the same school as I do. I know I shouldn't like someone this much 'coz I could end up terribly hurt like before. I dunno, but somehow I have gathered strength once again to take a risk and prepared to accept whatever happens. Speaking of risk, I felt the pinch today. My 4:30 subject teacher didn't show up, so I wanted to drop the coffee at her house. Texted her first, but I was given the impression she was busy and didn't want to mit me. I was afraid, but somehow she changed her mind and the next thing I know, I was at the gate of their house. We walked to their clubhouse and had a nice talk with her. Wanted to tell her how I felt, but I thought it would be too fast and ... I was afraid. So after an hour, we left the clubhouse and she insisted to walk me to the exit of their village instead of me walking her back to her house. I dunno. Was it a good sign? I don't think so... I'm still a bit of a pessimist. I'm clueless, but I'm happy to see her today... to see her laugh with me, to listen to her voice talking to me and to have her walk side by side with me. I dunno. We've been to texting even after I left her place even till now! And I somehow feel that she's helping me say my true feelings, but I'm speechless... errr textless... just beating around the bush. I'm afraid to tell. I can, but, but, maybe.... Oh brother, she just texted "Spill it out!" Ummmm..... I'm shaking now here in this cold internet cafe inside school. Better log out before I freeze to death. Bye... I'll blog later.

No comments: