!!!Kung Hei Fa Chay!!!
Happy Chinese New Year to you all! We had a nice meal last night... lots of sushi on the table... Makes me wonder whether it's Chinese New Year or Japanese New Year... hehehe
Our circuit project was checked a few hours ago by Sir Burce... I'm so happy with the grade he gave us... wow! I'm so inspired to make more projects for this class of ours he's handling. I'm blogging here at school. I'm trying to steal minutes from my "break". I got dismissed early from our speech class since I finished composing my speech ahead of time, so I'm here at TAP enjoying the cold airconditioned air, which is in contrast to the warm dry air outside. Before my 3:00 class, I went to watch Kill Bill with my friend Joevic since I had a 2.5 hour break thanks to sir Burce again... I liked the movie. I kept on laughing at the background sounds they were using... kinda reminds me of old American west country style music coupled with some unique Japanese acoustics... The blood scenes... ummm... KEWL! Blood really squirts like a running hose... hahaha! Gives me the impression that those dead bodies had so much fluid at high pressure inside... hahaha! The effects looked like those you'd see in Samurai Showdown... and the legendary swordsmaker Hatorri Hanzo was starred in the story... yeah! He made the best tempered steel blades in ancient Japan! Plot-wise, the story was typical, but I liked the twists they placed in it... loved the sihouette fight scene most... plus the spanking that happened afterwards... haha! I was caught laughing at that scene... I didn't expect it to come up... brilliant director. Anyway, till here 'coz I still haven't taken lunch... oops. Again, may you peeps enjoy the first day of the lunar calendar. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment