Thursday, October 14, 2004

All my projects are now complete. One more exam for tomorrow at 12:30 and the semester is FINALLY over. One semester to go and graduate NA JUD! Can't wait to be out of school na! School's eating me up. Waste of my precious time here on earth!

*sigh... I'm still thinking about her. Though how much I pretend that I'm OK, I know deep inside I am not. I wanna see her and hear her voice at least, because I really... really... miss her. I wanna text her or call her at home, but... I'm afraid to do so. I know man gud that communicating with her is not good because of what her parents want for her... and maybe because she doesn't want that too for herself. *sigh. It's tough to be in this position where you want to do nice things for your special someone, but you just can't because of the dictates of the reality of the situation. Maybe it would be better to hope na lang if she'd call or even have a conversation with me over text because if I were to initiate it, I don't know what she might have to say or what her parents might have to say again.

Maybe things are back to normal on her side, but how I wish I could say the same about me. When will things be right once more? I was happy when I was with her. I never expected things to go in this direction because I gave it the best I could to be the best boyfriend to her. I know that perhaps she still does like me. or does she? I dunno. I still like her very much, but sometimes I just repress my feelings so as not to complicate things. Do you peeps think repressing these feelings is the right thing to do? *sigh. One month na sana kami yesterday, BUT... hehehe Ok I'm boring you peeps na. Sorry. Till the next post.

It's too early for a Christmas theme and honestly, I don't feel the spirit of the season.

No comments: