Finals week here we come. Good luck peeps to you exams. As to me, I accomplished much yesterday. Was able to finish 2 projects in one sitting. One more to go and 2 exams more and I'm free!!! Finally this hell of a semester is nearing its death. hehehehe I'm getting bored already with what's happening in my life. I have so many things to do, but I just can't focus enough to make myself do them. So I'm just trying to count sheep while waiting for time to pass me by. As to her, her parents are putting pressure on her and her brother is also scolding her because of the thing we have for each other. I'm not sure what they are against: Are they against ME or against the thought of her having a boyfriend? NADA! I don't want to think of it anymore. I hope my mind can somehow stop running, because it's been accustomed already to always thinking about her. This has to stop eventually. How do you stop your mind from thinking of the person you love? How do you slow down your heart from beating itself just for her? How do you do all that while still hoping that someday it will turn out to be worthwhile?
No comments:
Post a Comment