Tuesday, October 12, 2004

There's no better tranquilizer in this world than KEEPING BUSY. I've been really busy for the past few days with all the projects I had to accomplish before this final week ends. 2 more projects to go and they'll be completed by tomorrow... hopefully. No more exams for me and so I'll be free starting Thursday afternoon right after our project chacking. Yipee! Sembreak na.

I'll be also busy during sembreak to help in the construction of our new restaurant at St. Patrick's Square just behind STC. From design to construction itself, I'll be seeing through it all so that this store would conform to what I envisioned it to be. If I have to pour cement and put the tiles on the floor or if I have to saw pieces of wood or metal, then so be it. I just don't want to be bored this sembreak, because I realized that whenever I'm idle, all I think of is her and I know it's not good for me.

I'll be back to my gym workout days. Since it's sembreak, it would be a nice time to catch up on my weights again. It starts this Saturday morning. I hope I could get myself a gym partner this time. Maybe I'll get to meet my gym pals again... that's if they still do their regular workouts. hehehe. Till here. I've been sleeping as early as 8 nowadays and waking up at 7 just to free myself from being tricked by my mind by always thinking negative and ending up depressed. *sigh! This morning, we had a closed-door meeting at Lexmark to discuss the new project we'll be working on. My boss is counting a lot from me this time since she was impressed by my performance during the last project I worked on. Hopefully, shy could recommend me to become a regular employee once I apply for a regular post after I graduate. hehehe. Till here peeps and I'm planning to change my template again. Any ideas? Feel free to suggest.

No comments: