Funny how events go up and down. I wonder if I should be posting events too soon into my blogsite because it will only confuse you my dear readers just as it confuses me.
We decided to meet last night. She picked me up from school at around 7. When I stepped into her Vitara, I was silent. I felt and ice wall was in between us with the radio waves pounding hard in my eardrums. And then she asked me where we were to go and I told her "Ahmbot. Ikaw gusto makig-kita" I can laugh now at how sour I was hahahaha! And then she tells me that I am "pala-away" because it was really mean of me to say that. She then told me that instead of going somewhere, she'll drop me off to my house na lang since she sensed I was in a bad mood. But I said no to that. And so she just drove. I then loosened up and made peace to her by asking her how her day was at the ofice and from that question, we managed to break the ice. She admitted to me that it was "kiwaw" from the start, but she was glad we broke the ice. We talked at the roofdeck of Off-Road near Kartzone. She decided on the place and it was a good choice. Nothing but open air and cars passing by below. We talked and we clarified things. She did love me and the only problem was the timing. I think that is fair enough a reason... I guess. Life goes on and we are closer friends than ever. I'm her best guy friend and she's my best girl friend. We are more free to accomplish our other responsibilities to family, work and school. She just asked me for time for her to mature. And I think I havfe no problem with that. Forcing the issue that we continue even if she's not yet mature enough will just lead to more problems. And she tld me that when the right time comes, she will be knocking on my door even if maulaw cya. And I told her not to be afraid of doing that when the right time comes. While sipping our drinks and feeding her the Choco mint cake, she gave me one of her hairbands... the one with the beads forming a star. She gave it to me because she wanted me to have it. Her reason: She gave it to me because I kept on playing with it when she wore it around her wrist while watching "The Notebook" with me last Saturday. And for her, she had lots of fun with me while watching our first movie as a couple. hehehe. And so she wanted me to keep it as a remembrance of that very happy moment. I told her I will keep it and hopefully someday, I could return it to her when she asks it from me soon.
Not bad right? And when I reached home, we had mooncake festival for around 2 hours. Won 2 Chirstmas canisters, 3 packs of juice and 2 ballpens. And then as I started to hit the sack at 10:30, we got to texting and texted till 12:30 AM. I think I'm happy with how things went for us. I just have to because love is all about me seeking her happiness whether her happiness includes me or not. I'm such a sucker for love.
So I guess that's the end of Volume One. Romance continues.... hopefully continues... at some later time.
No comments:
Post a Comment