Saturday, October 30, 2004


Haven't blogged for so long.  I'm happy that my bestfriend Walter is now assigned in Cebu from his Convergys job in Manila.  We get to meet on Saturdays so I'm happy that I have a new companion for my free days.  Life won't be that much lonely anymore.  My cousin Achie Anna May who's a year older than I am will be getting married this December 31 so we will be taking a trip to Manila for her wedding.  She told me that I was going to have an important part sa wedding niya.  Ano kaya yun?  Haven't seen this cousin of mine for almost 6 years na.

Thanks peeps for your tags and your visits.  I'm surprised about Vanessa's tag.  It's nice to know that you still visit Van and still care to tag.  Tag more often kay I really miss the comments and opinions of people, especially that of yours.  Take care peeps!  Have a nice weekend with family.

No comments: