Saturday, December 13, 2003

At last, it's already the weekend... Last week of classes for 2003 and in 5 day's time it's Christmas vacation. Yipee! Today, I went around to look for a nice gift for my manita... hehe. My wallet surely gave out a shriek with all the expensive stuff. Good things never come cheap, so gotta be a bargain hunter. Haven't bought anything yet, but I'll try to budget this very well to avoid a repeat of last year. Could have bought many many things had I not been so rash with my decisions. Wanna keep my angpaos intact as much as possible.

Peeps, please pray for Leslie's dad that he will get well soon. If you know of anyone who is willing to donate blood (any blood type), please tag on my board so that I could let Leslie know about it. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: