Sunday, December 21, 2003

It's already 4AM and I still can't hit the sack. Had too much food I guess from the 3 parties I had today. First was a Christmas party lunch at school with the CompE faculty. Had lots of fun with the games Ma'am Daday made. We, Johan and Mark, enjoyed playing the games with our teachers, their families and the working students... the lechon was yummmm... never knew how naughty Dr. Maja could get.... hahahaha!

Then this afternoon, I went shopping with my mom for gifts. Jeremy tagged along with us and then by 6:30, we departed Ayala for Walter's house for their bible study group's Christmas party. The barbecue served was a unique one... tasted like an Indian or Vietnamese dish. We were the ones who did the "sugba" and they just provided the marinade... sarap, especially with the smoke taste I added to the barbecues by burning them right over the flaming coals. And of course, there was another lechon. Then by 11, I went home and just ate some of the scraps left from the Christmas party my uncle tendered for his employees. Was so happy to see the parol I made finally completed and hung at our porch... I'll try to post a picture of it... remind me to add a digital camera to my Christmas Wish List. The Christmas spirit is so much in the air... hahahayyy... I'll try to sleep na...

No comments: