Thursday, December 25, 2003

--+--!!!Joyeux Noelle!!!--+--

As my blogsite turns 1 year old, may I also greet all of you a very Merry Christmas!!! Time does fly so fast... I could remember exactly one year ago, I didn't sleep on Christmas Eve and was busy designing my first template... and since that very day this site has had 6 different looks. Hopefully it shall keep on reinventing itself as another year ushers in new opportunities and more colors.

I'm finally done with buying and distributing gifts with my mom. Finally my left leg can rest from all the clutch work... hehe. Just came home from Noche Buena at our Go-ku's house in the same village as ours. Yummy food... lechon, dinuguan, chicken alexander, noodles, choco mint cake, mango crepe. etc. After dinner, we lit some sparklers and watched Finding Nemo in my Go-ku's home entertainment "theater" hehehe... Never saw the movie before, and I definitely enjoyed watching it tonight together with the little "chikitings"...

Go-ku then gave me a nice Parker pen... same as what I bought a week ago for my manita (sa council party). I could remember myself at Country Mall having doubts whether I should buy that pen for my manita. Wanted to buy it for myself, but I had to give it to my manita... good thing the gift somehow came back to me... hehehe. It really is Christmas! Merry Christmas peeps!!!

No comments: