Friday, December 19, 2003

Last night I attended 2 Christmas parties... both with the manito-manita thing. My wallet started crying yesterday... huhuhu... hehehe. The first party started somewhere 6:30 at the school canteen. It was the Christmas party of the Collegiate Engineering Council. I stayed for only 30 minutes... didn't even get to the eating part 'coz had to leave at 7:00 for Casa Verde for my next party.

Casa Verde was a nice resto. We rented the function room and it looked so cozy with the rain pouring outside and the glass was all fogged up. Ideal setting for a date of two... hehe. Anyway, their baby back ribs was a sure winner... it tasted very good, but I think Racks still beats them all. They also have this colossal iced tea place in a huge vase... worth 45 pesos only. Hehehe... After dinner, we had our exchange gifts. I got a nice red Penshoppe shirt from my manito, Michael Tee. Thanks, Kiwe! After the exchanging gifts, Stephanie had to leave early, so did Marie, Angela and Mary Ann. Only a few of us were left, so we spent the remainder of the night at Bo's Capitol sipping coffee. I had my usual espresso shot... nothing like warn espresso on a cold rainy night. Most of us there at Bo's were the guys and we just talked stuff about Boogie... hehe. Had fun keeping pace with them and I just realized he'll be graduating this year and will be taking the arki board exam. Good luck then. Reached home a few minutes past 12 and immediately hit the sack.

No comments: