Friday, March 19, 2004

Another year goes by and it has been an extremely busy but fruitful year. Many challenges have been met, many roads taken, many obstacles surmounted, many bonds lost and made. And after a stormy year comes the calming. It is history now and what lies ahead is NOW. The future is uncertain, but I could only hope for the best to come.

I close my eyes as my heart searches for inner peace. Memory is a thousand images that come to one final view. I squint at the blinding light and begin to wonder. Thoughts, thoughts, my thoughts! I miss the beach and the magnificent sunrise that comes with the morning view... and how the sun, in a bleak of light, fills my world with vibrant color. I find pleasure in the cool ruffling tides that sweep off my feet by the bay... and how the sand cares for my worn out feet. For so long I have forgotten how the wind sings with the voice of a nymph... and how it shatters the silence of my heart. The waves keep me warm like the sweet embrace of a lover. In the tranquil waters, I find solace. These are the miracles I have once cherished and hopefully this summer, I'll be reunited with my senses once again. It has been a year and it will soon be another one.

I awaken to the world in lighter shades as darkness fades to light. I see the beauty that lies ahead... if only I could reach out and feel the contours of her face. Nature is such full of wonder beyond imagination. The house stirs to the rising sun. It is a new day and I believe in miracles.

No comments: