Spent my first day of summer break with friends. My friend "Boogie" invited us to his graduation spree. He treated us out to watch Gothika in the Ayala Cinemas... had a good laugh at the horror flick... horror movies sure are entertaining when you've got a girl as your movie seatmate... not to mention giving your eardrums extra added decibel value... hahaha! Horror movies to me are like comedy flicks... don't get scared that much anymore 'coz the hair-raising, scream scenes are so predictable... like after a thrilling sound, comes silence and then when you thought it's over... BOOM! hahaha! Penelope Cruz, still the best lips ever!
After the movie, we had pictorials at Colours... still Boogie's treat... and then after, we had dinner at 10 Dove Street in Sto. Ni�o Village... still Boogie's treat. Loved the meal, from the Seafood Chowder I had to the Newport Salad, to Pilgrim's Harvest Sandwich and Tiramisu... yumm. Cozy place for "special" occasions.
Afterwards, we went to K1 at Crossroads to indulge in some karaoke singing... still Boogie's treat!!! Spent 2 and a half hours there. Had lots of fun singing YMCA with the macho men... hahaha! Joy can definitely sing like Asia's Songbird! Challenged her to sing a song by Regine, pero... shy cya...hehe. As to yours truly, no comment... I discovered something!
Today, I was supposed to go to SM as early as 8AM 'coz I'm one of the students chosen to be part of the USC delegation to attend the Aboitiz Fluid Connections Job Convention in Cebu at the SM CIty Conference Hall, but I decided not to 'coz I haven't graduated yet, so what's the use of applying. Some companies kasi have this policy of "Previous applicants need not apply." So I decided to apply at the RIGHT time... and that's when I have much stars to show... like a diploma with extra honor seals! I dunno why I was chosen from among the thousands of USC students... maybe my name got mixed up with those graduating students.
So I just went to Ayala to get a haircut and to have my watch repaired. Went back home and spent the rest of my day at home playing with our cute growing pet puppies and SIMS. I think if this habit goes on, it wouldn't be long till my daily routine will be like that of a SIM... Wake up, cook breakfast, clean the dishes, do the whistle, take a bath, study mechanical, practice speech, feed the fish, invite friends home, serve food for them, treat them out to downtown, go on a vacation, woo for someone's affection, return home groggy, fall flat on the floor due to fatigue, crawl up to bed and sleep... and that's just a day without work... heheh *sigh! Just finished watching the series of evening telenovelas over at ABS-CBN... Till the next SIM sunrise!
No comments:
Post a Comment