It's 1:20 AM here... I just had a long and an extremely busy day. I wanted to just hit the sack, but I still need to finalize my resume in time for tomorrow's OJT application at Lexmark R&D. And so I found time to squeeze in this blog entry while the printer is busy doing its share of my resume... hehe. Besides, this will be my 2nd to the last blog before we will depart for Manila this Sunday for our edtour. I wanna prove that I can be "buotan" when I'm in Manila... something which I should have done 4 years ago!!! tsktsktsk... *sigh I'm so excited about it already!
So inspired and so full of amusement... miracles can happen afterall if you believe and just let them be. Well, that's it and have to sleep now so that I could wake up in time for tomorrow's 8:30 interview and exam...wismilak.
No comments:
Post a Comment