Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Didn't sleep again last night and had to climb all the way up to IRS to attend the 830 mass. Had to go there since I was tasked to read the prayers of the faithful. had to drag my sleepy @$$ up there... with a splitting headache, burning ees and stuffy nose. Couldn't get any better than this!

Surprise surprise! Sir Burce extended the deadline to next Thursday! Maybe some kind of reward from Him for really climbing to IRS... hehe. Now, the BED is my bestfriend! Now that the deadline's been extended, I'm more free, but still not totally. As in today, I haven't seated myself on a chair for more than 3 minutes. Even during classes, I had to go out, do some stuff and then run back. And I still got so many things to do fdespite my extra boosted running velocity. I could only imagine how much I could just accomplish if I walked a hare's pace. Oh well, I could only hope for better days to come. Till here... have to hit the sack as early as now... bear with me... I'll be hibernating!

No comments: