Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Yesterday, I took an exam where I was so clueless as to what kind of score I could possibly get. I've mentioned earlier about how much I've been worrying about my grades thanks to Sir Barangan! Well, my worries ended yesterday as I took the online exam for Assembly Language. I didn't study for the exam. I study for exams, especially those with rather difficult professors, but when the coverage is kind of vague, I usually resort to throwing my chances to fate. I didn't know what to expect, so I didn't study and instead went on a VCD movie marathon here at home... hehe... watching Just Married (Is that how honeymoons are supposed to be? Great! Fun!) to A Walk to Remember (I sttill laugh at the "Thank you!" line... hahaha) to Milan to With Honors to Chances Are ("Old movie!") to Moulin Rouge ("There's nothing in this world like poems being sung!")...

Well, as I answered the questions which Sir Barangan just typed an hour prior to the exam!!! (talk about sheer laziness!), my mind was already chanting "Uh oh's" and I was bitting my nails, 'coz I wasn't sure with MOST of my answers... considering it's a right minus wrong exam! So when I clicked the Submit Answers button, I was shocked to get 17 out of the 20 item exam. I shouted a loud YES! which stirred the exam room. I felt ashamed there with some examinees looking at me, but what the heck... I was so happy! happy! happy! happy! Nevermind those 3 wrong answers, but I thanked the Lord a lot for that MIRACLE (it does happen... sometimes). That's why I like multiple choice exams... even if you don't know the right answer, for as long as you know how to eliminate choices, it's a sure-fire way to get the big score. I feel so relieved now. I can BREATHE!!! Have to see what's in store for me in this afternoon's exam of Sir Lacorte and tomorrow's exam of Ma'am Bandalan (yikes!) and Sir Maderazo's networking exam. Till here peeps 'coz I'll do some last-minute browsing of my notes before I go to school for my exam today. Good luck in your exams and hope to read something from your blogs soon!

No comments: