Finally our project is over... had it checked by Sir Burce this morning... the prototype circuits had a few minor bugs, but that was all we could offer given the hectic schedule our group had. I feel so relieved and now I can SLEEP... I already miss my bed... been sleeping in the living room for the past few days.
Todady, we had our Council elections. Congrats to Maia for being elected as our new Council president. Tomorrow will be our last activity as outgoing officers... it will be our year-end thanksgiving party at Grand Con... I'll be busy preparing the last minute details and after that... I have my eyes set on finals week and then summer break! Not much of a break for me, but it will be fun 'coz we'll be performing research and development for a robotics competition this coming June in Manila. Time to hit the sack as early as 8PM.
No comments:
Post a Comment