Summer vacation officially starts today for me. I just submitted my requirements for our networking class this morning. Today, I also got my grades from Sir Barangan... it's a 1.0 for me for both lecture and laboratory... yipee... 4 units taken cared of! I dunno why we got high grades from Sir, but maybe it's his way of silencing those who would complain about his poor teaching job this semester. Oh, well, whatever the reason is, I'm still happy with the grade I got. Doesn't matter to me 'coz for me what's important is getting out of college fast and landing myself into the REAL world and some funded research projects... hmm. Sir Lacorte gave me a mediocre 2.2... I dunno why... must have been our walay klaro final exams... got the highest, but still I wanna wring his neck... or some barbaric way of torture... hmmm... any suggestions? He's so full of air... promised us even that he will teach us Bluetooth... he can't even teach communication along a thin wire, how much more for wireless communication!
We also met this morning for our batch tour. All systems go for March 28. We'll be touring Manila, Baguio and Subic... Baguio is definitely my favorite place in the Philippines. The last time I was there was when I was still wearing diapees and sucking my teether... hehe.
By the way today's someone's birthday... asa ang bangka??? hehe... Happy Birthday Gary!
The sun now sets from my window. I'm now playing Sims... again... out of sheer boredom... and my Sim is already sleeping... maybe I should too. Hmm... gotta check on my 7 Valentine puppies. I can hear them barking outside... maybe they're up to something. Till the next sunrise!
No comments:
Post a Comment