Had the best time last Saturday night with friends. Dinner at Big Mao, then karaoke to the max at K1!!! Hahahaha! My darling Angel can SING!!!! I was so amazed! Fun, fun, fun. Our finale song was �That Thing You Do�. Second to the last song was �Katawan� hahahahaha! The girls were all laughing hysterically at us guys when we (me, Boogie and Kiwi) went wild over the song. Hahahahaha! By the way, Unilever called me up just this Saturday through my mobile. I�ve been chosen for the preliminary interview with simulation I�m so happy!!!
On the other hand, I�m thinking a lot about something. Even on Angel�s Wings, I have to throw down some anchors too once in a while �coz the GIRL sends different signs. Ano nga ba talaga? Remember the quote"Don't say I love you if you don't mean it. And if you do, then say it!" heheheh I�m sure at the end of this, I�ll be the confused one, not her anymore. Wanna put a bet on that? You�re on! Do I hear a 500? hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment