Saturday, August 21, 2004

I'm so looking forward to next week... NO CLASSES!!!! Intramurals week next week. My friend Kittin will be our muse for the College of Engineering. Hope she wins the title as Miss Intrams 2004. Helped her a bit last night with her walk. Hopefully she could get the poses and her walk. I've coached 2 beauties already who all made it to the crown... hehehe. I hope she could win the title! I'll try to watch the opening, but sad to say even if no classes, we have duty at Lexmark during the mornings.

I'm also looking forward to our beach adventure this coming Saturday at Cebu Beach Club. Our bosses from U.S.A. wil be coming over in time for our product launch and they will be throwing a beach party for all of us on the team. Yipee!

Till here 'coz I have to start composing the letter I promised to send her through snail mail. Hehehe... this keeps getting better and better. Till here peeps! Like my new template? I wanna hear what you peeps think of it? I think it's too "girlie" hehehe... but oh well I like it the way it is. hehehe

No comments: