Friday, August 13, 2004

T.G.I.F.!!!

No more exams for me... 'coz most of my teachers postponed the exams to next week.... grrr... if that's the case then why'd they have to schedule midterms week this week anyway. Sick teachers, wasting our time in studying only to surprise us with "No exam, next week na lang." And they seem so proud that by doing that they're making us happy! They're just prolonging the agony, but it's still there beckoning upon us like a hawk ready to prance on its prey. Imagine I had to study late into the night even if I was having difficulty breathing thanks to my flu, and come exam day... tadah! They shoot your determined efforts to hell. Crappy teachers, should have been a better stude in Ateneo. Damn this school, not even the teachers I admire could make me appreciate this wretched school. There's no saving grace for it. Konting tiis na lang. 7 months and I'm outta the pig sty.

Even if no school for me today, had to wake up early to go to work. Work was fine, boss was nice enough not to batter us to pieces. Felt better after working. It's because of the joys of work that makes me not want to go to school anymore. Learning and memorizing all those useless info which won't be used in the workplace... I mean, who asks you about computer history at work, or who asks you to define ENIAC in Lexmark??? puhleezzzz...

So I'm now at home recuperating. I'll be fine by 8 more hours of rest... my angst is an indicator that I'm getting better. I can feel the energy getting back to me. In the meantime, I just have to take a nap and probably think of what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon. Gonna do overtime at Lexmark tomorrow morning to test some problematic issues. We're gonna be paid for O.T. so it means more money, besides it's better to be working on a Saturday morning than just be flat on bed like a pig.! It's gonna be SATURDAY in less than 6 hours! Yipee, my favorite day of the week, here I come!

No comments: