Wednesday, August 25, 2004

test

I was testing this new blog service I just recently knew about. You can afterall post blog by emailing it to Blogger. Kewl! Another dicovery today was this: try to read through my archives at www.johnalim.blogspot.com/johnalim_archive.html Take a look at my post on November 16, 2003 that's a Sunday of what went on during November 15, 2003, a Saturday. Read the paragraphs nearing the end. Notice that during that time, my world was out cold. My site's title then was World On Ice. I was numb and frozen emotionally. And then I mention something about someone attempting to heat up my frozen world. So I shunned the thought naturally, but take a look now. That same person who threatened my frozen world is now the person who keeps my world warm and cozy. You can't really tell what's in store for you. Amazing at how magic works!

No comments: