I finally did what a guy has to do. And now my muse knows how I truly feel. She chuckles and keeps on joking about it. I don't know if she took me seriously or not, but I have done my part. Clock struck 7 and we had to go separate ways. I to my commander and she to something she had to do, which she said is "secret". And now she's on top of the world. It was tired being on top, but it would now be a wonderful challenge to be below. I don't know how she feels, but all I could do is wait till she finds herself and how she truly feels for me. All I could ask for is a chance, and if I get more than a chance then it would be the blessing I've waited for for so many years. May it finally be love. Let it be a match made in Heaven!
No comments:
Post a Comment