My birthday was YESTERDAY. Forgot to post since by the time I reached the house, I immediately hit the sack. I slept late for my birthday. Was doing emails as late as 3AM, nakaYM ko pa si Lisa... hehehe. Slept at around 4, then had to wake up at 6:30 to eat miswa (a meal customary for birthdays) and then head off to Lexmark for duty.
Then my hands were always on the mobile since people were there to greet me sa text. Si Leslie lang talaga nag greet sa akin by calling my phone... kaya lang late cya one day. Hehehe Today lang tumawag... hehehe... pero OK lang talaga. It's good to hear your voice all the way from Manila.
Well, my birthday swept like just an ordinary day. Attended my classes after work straight from 12 noon all the way to 4:30, then had dinner at Mayi with mom and bro. Sarap ng lambchops! And due to the red wine, flat ako sa pag-uwi. Wasn't able pa nga to open my much awaited email at the end of the day. So here I am at Metro Cafe reading my email and posting blog. Still enjoying my break here at Ayala till 5, then have to go to school for my evening classes. Take care you peeps and God Bless!
No comments:
Post a Comment