Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Everything�s OK na, I guess. I�ve missed blogging since I've been bothered with what's happening to us. I just escaped a near-break up scenario. She was supposed to break up with me today because her parents will not approve of her having a boyfriend. I asked her if I could meet her parents because I really haven�t met them yet. She wouldn�t want me to, but I defied both rain, hassles of jeep travel and her wrath of course. So this afternoon, I went to their house. I was totally lost along Tres de Abril. And boy, the road was really one long road full of streets branching out from it. I got lost, so I called their house for directions. I overshot their house pala, so I walked a block or so in my polo, jeans and bringing with me a very big red paperbag with mooncake inside. It was a good thing no one dared to snatch me. As I was nearing the corner where a bakery was, I saw hands waving at me. So I knew it was them. And so it was time for �Meet The Parents� Her mom welcomed me to their home. We talked and a while later, her dad arrived from work. I was all the more scared. I could have shrunk right there and then, but they were a bunch of really nice people. They are funny and very accommodating. I was happy that they were happy to see me also. We talked and I told them EVERYTHING and all that I had felt for their daughter. They liked what I had to say and they repeatedly asked me what I really liked about their daughter. And so I told them.

Rouselle then texted me where I was because we were supposed to meet in school where she was supposed to drop the bomb on me, but I told her that I was at their house. She was furious! I didn�t know how to calm her down, so I just asked her parents to talk to her. She told them that she will only go home if I left their house. And so I did. I thanked her parents for accommodating me and they even offered to bring me to my house, but I declined politely. They just showed me to the door and so I took a 12L jeep to Ayala then rode another jeep from Ayala to Foodland and from there I walked home. Hehehe

They will talk with her tonight, so I�ll just have to pray it goes as well as how my talk with them went. On the way home, Rouselle wasn�t mad at me anymore. She was curious as to how my talk with her parents went. So I told her everything and I think she was happy at the outcome. *sigh. It�s really been a rollercoaster ride for me. I guess it�s always like this during the so-called adjustment period. Will blog more as to the outcome of this.

Lisa, thank you very much for the keychain and pen. I�ll just contact Gary as to how to give him his pen and keychain too. Hehehe� thanks a lot and thanks for the letter that came with it. More power to your blog!

No comments: