I'll post something below and tell me what you peeps think of it. I hope you peeps will smile but not have an aching jaw afterwards. This happened last night and I slept immediately kay I just can't wipe the smile off my face.
BOY: Had dinner na? Wat you doing diay?
GIRL: Watching Hiram. Nyc au ang story ron.
BOY: Nice bitaw. Nice pud mga movies ron.
GIRL: What are the movies nga showing? Naa na Princess Diaries 2?
BOY: The Stepford Wives, Cinderella Story, and Eternal Sunshine. wala pa showing Prnces Diaries2
GIRL: I like to watch Stepford Wives. Nyc au na. I'll watch it this Friday. Sus, gasto nasad.
BOY: Hahaha! Does that mean, "How I wish I have a boyfriend who could make libre and watch it together with me" Pasensya na ni katok akong ulo.
GIRL: I can always watch it for free with popcorn and dinner from my other suitors. Pasensya na, ni katok pud akong ulo. =P"
BOY: That's not funny. Who jokes about that? hahaha! gotcha! Ayay... naa diay other suitors? By the way, I just remembered, one of my suitor girls is asking me to watch Cinderella Story with her this Sat. hahaha!
AFTER 15 MINUTES OF INACTIVITY, BOY's PHONE BEEPS!
GIRL: Ey, suko ka?
BOY is composing a punchline text, when suddenly... BOY's phone rings and BOY answers.
GIRL: Uy, suko ka?
BOY: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! wala uy. HAHAHAHAHAHA!
GIRL: Che! sige bye!
TEXTING RESUMES
BOY: HAHAHA! seems like someone is afraid to lose someone... hmmm...
GIRL: Wala ra to uy, dili man gud ko ka sleep if kibaw ko nga naay na lain nako.
BOY: HAHAHA! Defensive! gud nyt na. dnt reply na kay maski unsaon nimo pag reason, daog gihapon ko.
GIRL: Lagi2X... I hope your happy about it. cge, gudnyt. switdrims bye=)
BOY: Gudnyt my dear! switdrims =)
*END OF CONVERSATION*
Comments pls. I think someone's warming up on me already. Lisa, does this answer your question in my tagboard?a
No comments:
Post a Comment