I'm reading what I posted just this afternoon and I'm laughing hard at all that. Stupid talaga. Funny but stupid. Here's the thing: She thinks I broke up with her by saying OK to her October reevaluation proposal. I thought she was breaking up with me by proposing such a thing. We talked tonight on the phone and instead of letting of steam, we were taking in air from all the laughs. All is well and I'm so happy. Finally, I have the inspirational push to make our thesis Powepoint presentation. This will be a nice one, probably my best yet.
Sorry peeps for the bother. Magulo lang talaga. Here are some excerpts from tonight's reply mail: "lets cancel oct. 20,forget na. comited nako nmo,il try my best gyud in this relationship,n i am not joking,il try my best,john.but please understand me ha kung libog ko,i am like that,sumtimes i dont know what i need man gud.so hope dli ka mapulan sa imo girlfriend............promise starting today dli nako libog..........starting today,il try my best to be the best girlfriend"
Ahhh, simply breathtaking. Thanks Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment