Watched "The Notebook" with her. Not such a nice movie, but it was nice having someone to cuddle in the moviehouse. hehehehe. I liked the movie a bit, but not as nice as A Walk To Remember. She was tired yesterday from her Friday night out with her friends, so she was leaning towards me the whole time. hehehe. It was a nice feeling to have her head on my shoulder. hehehehehe. My turn for a night out was last night. Mary Ann Luy's party at Gerry's Grill. Had fun. Food was great and I ate a lot. hehehe. We then went to her house to make tambay. Had to leave rather early because Edwinn wanted to go home na and I had to hitch with him since we live in the same villlage. Hehehe. Nice day yesterday. Really one fantastic day!
Ready for Monday's thesis proposal presentation. I just hope they won't grill us. hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment