I'm blogging from school. Had fun talking to my dear Sushi last night via phone. She has a very nice voice sa phone... so girlie... melts my heart! hehehe. We talked about lots of things. Told her about my Unilever BWeek Group simulation this coming Saturday, that's tomorrow already. She plans to be there for moral support. I hope we won't be too busy that she'd get OP. If I get good marks on the group simulation in the morning, then I'll be having a one-on-one interview with some of Unilever's top management executives. I hope and pray that I'll reach that stage of the selection process. I'll give my best tomorrow, and whatever happens may it be for the best. If there's still time after the whole day selection process, I told my dear that we'll be watching Princess Diaries 2. We've long been waiting to watch this movie, so I hope time would permit us to watch it together. Please lang jud. Till here, have to reply her email. Take care peeps.
By the way, I miss those times when I blog in response to a debatable subject. Feel free to post on my tagboard issues you'd like to be commented. Now would be a good time to share my thoughts once more. k? =) =) =)
No comments:
Post a Comment