Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I don't know what I got myself into. I dunno what's happening now, but even if we're a pair it seems as if our relationship is a monthly contract that has to be renewed from time to time. Ganito ba talaga? Is it a test or is it just the way it is. I no longer know her. Maybe she has changed or maybe we simply have lost that connection. I don't know why she has to aks her friends for advice or why she has to have second thoughts. I thought that when you are a pair, you decide as a team. Why is it still that others advice hold more weight that her own thoughts. What could I have done for her to do that? I dunno. The friends close to her are now in Manila and there's no way I'm gonna hassle them about this. I know they are all working hard there and this should be the least of their worries. I dunno where this will go to, but if this has to end then let it be God's will then. I won't give up easily because I love her and I gave too much to get to where we are now. I hope she appreciates everything we've done to get to this place. But it's all up to her. Only God nows and we are mere mortals.

I'm praying for a miracle to save us. May He give me the grace to accept His will without question.

No comments: