Sunday, October 05, 2003

3 day sale at Ayala this weekend from Oct 3 to today. I was at the mall yesterday busy helping in the store. We had very late dinner at around 10 due to the crowd that we had to serve. After dinner at Rai Rai Ken, I met up with some friends over at the jeepney terminal where the Oktoberfest was located. We just stayed outside, since there was a really long queue to the entrance. I couldn't join them also because at any moment soon, I have to drive home. The party inside looked great with some nice tunes played by a couple of entertaining bands. So after an hour there, I went home to continue my programming assignment, which I will still be finishing after I post this blog. So till then, good luck in your final examinations. This is the last stretch... make it count.

No comments: