To the hater who goes by the nick sunburst and to all those who are reading this who have the same evil intentions:
I'm asking you for the last time to stop the nuisance you are causing. I tried to transfer my site, but I guess you're smarter than I've imagined. Bravo!
This is a friendly site and is no place for haters like you. If you want to stay alive, you better start being nice. You don't know me that well. You don't know me at all. And you don't know what I am capable of. I may not be as smart as you when it comes to internet stuff and site security, but I tell you... just a warning... if you continue to post that way in my zonkboard, you better start logging in at internet cafes. Oh and if you use "dynamic IP", I can always hire a computer whiz to track you down. My flat one in analytic geometry is sufficient enough to find the algorithm of your location. Don't mess with my math. I don't get those pisos for nothing. I hope you're smart to know that the net is so full of loopholes. Hackers get caught! Believe in it... believe it as firmly as your gay gender.
There's no guarantee of the safety of your identity. If you think the CIA exists only in movies, then you better start believing that its just right under your fat ass nose. I'm just putting a caution here on this pathetic life you lead, because if you won't stop, I'll hunt you down like an eagle. Run and hide. Run like your life depended on it. Run.
My family is one of the most powerful and influential families in this place and you can't possibly comprehend what my family can do to YOU and to the people you cherish most like your family, friends and your gay lover...ass. If you care for these people, you better have a change of heart or else, your blood and theirs will be in your bloody dead hands. And, oh... I'll get away with it. People can be bought. I hope they do have a price for you... oh yeah I forgot you're priceless... not that meaning of priceless you idiot... you're worthless. People would rather pay millions for your shit on their plates than a cent for your life. If you won't stop this, you better start experimenting on the effect of 20mm bullets on your head... maybe you'd find out the greatest truth in this world... that you don't have a head after all. Bravo! Just ask me when you'd want to venture into this research experiment. I'll fund you all the way, yeah all the way through it. You have my support. You have my funding. If it needs more funds, I can throw fundraising parties in the name of your hollow brain.
As you claim I got busted eyes, think again... at least I'm gutsy man enough to admit my feelings to a girl I admire, unlike you... the ever faceless coward torpe-do... always hiding in nicknames and aliases. Style Mo Baduy pare! Luma na yan... Mas maayo pa mu diskarte akong pet dog Snoopy. :p And if ever you'll finally gather whatever gutsy you got, you'd probably be confessing your love to another man... oh, how gay is that. I can't imagine... gross. The only girl you probably loved and who loved you was your mother. Reminds me of Stifler's mom. Jok Jok Jok.
Don't think I'm bluffing... and I'll be kind to give you an option here. But if you waste it (I'm sure you will waste it... ikaw pa... That's what I like about you... you are so perseveringly stupid.), my only prayer for you is that I hope it won't take you to be six feet under to recognize the biggest mistake you've ever made. You'll be running like a prey hounded by a team of rangers. You may live for a couple of weeks, but your biggest enemy won't be me. You'll be racing against time. You're just a tip away. If you think I'm just threatening, then go ahead, continue doing your thing. I just hope you have a plan B. I don't have plan B's or plan Z's. I only have one plan and I see to it the job gets done. You'll be dead for several years already before the public gets to read your obituary in the papers. I'll have your empty brain and your torpe heart all preserved in formalin as an added collection to my gold medals and trophies. That'll be the most unique trophy in my collection. I could open a museum for the public to see... entrance is free.
Don't mess with me. You don't know me at all. No one messes with John Lim. No one. Not even shameless assholes like you. I am not God-fearing I tell you... and a man who fears no god, fears no one, fears nothing. May "He" have mercy on your soul! Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment