Monday, October 20, 2003

I've been very lazy for the past few days... too lazy that I don't blog anymore. So here's an update since my last post.

Friday night, we went out for dinner. My Di-ee treated us out to Ching Palace for her birthday party with the family. The food was great, especially that fish in white sauce dish. It's a must try restaurant. The place is nice and you get to amuse yourself with their aquarium filled with really big fish... arowanas, catfish and extra large carps? On the other side of the restaurant is a huge bird cage full of exotic birds like vulturettes, cockatoos and "magic" quails... magic because their feathers change color when exposed to the sun... kewl! Other than the ambiance, the food is really good. The taste is definitely unique. If you want something Chinese, but different than Majestic, Taste of Mandarin, Lumpia House, and at more affordable prices, then this is the new place to be... hehe free advertisement for them.

Saturday, I spent the whole day at home. I was in the mood to go to the mall, but the car's still in the shop and it would be a hassle to abide by someone else's schedule, so I stayed home. I just dug up my pile of PC game CDs and played SIMS... after a few clicks, I got hooked to the game. So I played till sawa.

Yesterday, went to the mall late afternoon... just to get a glimpse of the world beyond the 4 corners of my room. We were just quick inn the mall... just bought some gifts and watched the store for a while, then went home to eat and play more SIMS... hehe.

Today, I just came home from school. Was supposed to enrol myself today, but can't 'coz today's block enrolment and ours will still be tomorrow. I just got a registration form ahead so that I don't have to line up in tomorrow's extra long queues. In a while I'll be going to the mall to help out and then tonight I'll be going to Chong Hua to visit my bestfriend who contracted dengue fever a few days ago. He's fine, but as for the moment the doctors are monitoring his platelet count. Please pray for my friend that he'll be fine soon.

No comments: