Hahaha! Some people are getting the hang of my *zing. I like the tag of a visitor named Lisa (who are you by the way?)... got me to a lot of thinking really... I still like the 2, but... it doesn't mean that if I like someone I'd court them or something. People like certain people and sometimes it's just up to there at a certain point of time... It's no guaranteee that if you like someone it equals a future with them. Absolutely not. It's what I've learned from my friend RTP and I think there's truth in it no matter how SMB he could be.
There are times that though how much you like someone, you get to see some irreconciliable differences that you just couldn't live with. Boy might like pretty girl, but pretty girl is sorta "mataray" and since boy can't live with that attitude, boy gets turned off. Boy still likes pretty girl, but considering a future with her... I think not... unless of course boy can swallow that angle or if pretty girl becomes nicer to people. Another case would be: Boy likes nice-attitude-girl, but perhaps the physical appearance ain't that appealing... and if boy is too proud and can't live with an average-looking person, then nothing could happen still. Either boy takes her for who she is or if... after a few mugs of beer, girl suddenly turns into a hot babe... hahaha! That would be something for Oktoberfest!
Anyway, it's not the commitment thing. I'm not so much back into the game for now. I think I need a much needed break - a break from the chasing here and there of people who seem to be so "papresyo"... they feel as if they are.... who are they anyway?. I'm not ranting here, I'm just stating some points of reality, which by the way is the core of my blogentries... to be Unabridged. It would actually do me better if I just take a rest, recharge and perhaps save more of my energy, money, time and effort for the "right" one that shall come along soon. It's sometimes better to save up for a rainy day and heave a big splash of water... err... big block of ICE rather than hurl small trickles... err icicles. Some love to learn the hard way, to get the message clearer when they're poured a bucket of ice-cold water rather than from minute splashes. As my site's theme is... Frozen Chemistry. Chemistry is still there... it governs everything, matter, mind, heart and all, but for now it's frozen, gathering tons of ice, so that when the heat is on... magbaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment