Thursday, October 02, 2003

One more week and SEMBREAK! Whee... I'm in for a beach outing... but for now studies first... I'm starting to feel the pressure of my academics. Finals week next week and I have 2 pending long programming assignments due next week in lieu of our finals exam. Hopefully I could finish them tonight or perhaps by tomorrow afternoon when I�m free, so that I could breathe more easily during the weekend. Spent my afternoon doing errands for mom, then I went to the gym� I practically wasted my time watching that lousy ballgame between FEU and Ateneo. I�ve never seen a game with so many turn overs. The Ateneo team did very poorly. They must still be recuperating from their stressed games vs DLSU� hehehe. FEU played really well.

As to the case I presented in my previous blogs� I�ve decided buti pa wala na lang. I�m happy with who I am now and what I have. I believe I�ve reached this point of bliss with lots of effort� and as of now I can�t risk the smiles I�ve been wearing lately. Mahirap kasi mabalik sa dati na lagi na lang galit and nagmumukmok. Mas mabuti kasi yung palaging masaya at game na game�. kahit puyat

I�m brewing a new site. Was supposed to test it last night, but something went wrong with my ISP and I wasn�t able to connect. Hopefully by tonight, I could already upload the newest version of my site. Version 6 to be exact.

I found a new source of joy at home... my ORCHIDS. Orchids are really fun to breed. You could actually see them multiply since they just branch off in shoots with their roots protruding off the stem of another orchid plant. Once I see an offshoot, I immediately dissociate it, cover it with dried coconut husk and then set it apart. It then becomes a separate orchid plant...that's another one added to the collection. Oh, and just a tip... after frying some eggs, don't throw away the eggshells. Keep the eggshells as whole as possible and put these shells on the orchid plant. It's more like vitamins for the plant so it would bear more flowers. I now have two orchids in bloom. One is yellow and the other white. Amazing!

As to the case I presented in my previous blogs� I�ve decided buti na lang wala. I�m happy with who I am now and what I have. I believe I�ve reached this point of bliss with lots of effort� and as of now I can�t risk the smiles I�ve been wearing lately.

No comments: