I finally got myself enrolled for this 2nd semester. Enrolment was a breeze this time with Sir Barangan helping us throughout the enrolment process. I didn't have to sweat just to get my subjects encoded. Hehe... I was laughing to myself when I got the final printout of the course load and schedule I made for myself. My schedule was great with full TTh loading and half-day on MWF and finally no Saturday classes... but... BIG BUT... if was really smiling at my 23-unit load.
Why?... because I just realized that I have 2 ECE subjects, 1 Speech and 7...as in SEVEN Computer Engineering subjects to handle. I gave a thought on it and realized that perhaps I just signed myself into an "academically suicidal" feat. I can't change the load since I no longer have minor subjects to take and if I would underload, it could disqualify me from graduation with honors... that is if I could still maintain the grade cut-off... hehehe. Oh well, I'd just have to take it as a huge challenge on my part. I'm starting to feel quite uneasy as the days inch towards November 3... that's when 2nd sem starts. My only wish here is that my subjects will be handled by more considerate teachers... hmmm... like... Sir Bersonda... hahaha, joke. B-U-T... if it so happens that I'll be under Ma'am Bandalan or Sir Burce... PATAY, BI....TAY! lolz :p
No comments:
Post a Comment