Was supposed to update last night, but I fell asleep after listening to Killer Bee's Party on Weekends... I really love House music... it's a nice blend of trance and some soothing angelic voices... voices similar to Annie Lennox.
Just a quick update 'coz I have to hit the sack in a while. Have to go to downtown tomorrow to have myself registered for the upcoming May elections for the FIRST time... tsk tsk... Yeah, I'm so apathetic. It's just that I don't care much about politics, especially with OUR government being the ever-so-corrupt type.
Yesterday, I was at the mall with Merlin, a friend of mine. We made tambay at Bo's Coffee Club AFEC (Ayala Food & Entertainment Center). I had a mug of their hot chocolate (the best ever) and he had a Drysdale Mango juice. The place was practically barren... around only 4 tables were occupied. I'm sure most of their usual customers are now hanging out at the newly opened Starbucks outlet just nearby. Business nowadays... tsk tsk. I hope it's just flash in the pan or else, Bo's must draw out some strategy to take back their share of the pie.
Anyway, we wanted to watch a movie, but sad to say we've seen all the movies being shown at the Ayala cinemas, so we just scheduled a movie outing this coming Wednesday. "My First Romance" by Heart Evangelista... hmmm... hahaha! I think it would be worth the premier tickets. I kinda find Heart rather pretty.
Oh, and we had dinner last night with family at Cafe Georg. Saw Jana... (Is her family name Rodriguez? --> Jana friend of Emyat who's also fond of Anne Rice books) I hope I'm right, 'coz she made tagad and it was a shame I knew her by her first name only. Guess she's around for the sembreak.
Today, I just perfected a new recipe I've added to my cookbook. I call it "Ginza Fried Rice"... 'coz after 3 trials, my fried rice actually tastes like the Japanese fried rice served at Ginza... hehehe! Dices of garlic, onion leaves, carrots, ground pork, 4 eggs, dashes of black & white pepper, Kikkoman soy sauce and rice... I served it over lunch here at home and I ate to my heart's delight.
This afternoon, went to the mall to buy my cousin a birthday gift and afterwards, I just walked around the mall to make "bawi" for my big eat over lunch... burrrrp...
No comments:
Post a Comment