Friday, December 08, 2006

24

In the 24th day of this month, it will be Christmas once more. Let's see how this year differs from those of the past years.

In 24 hours, I need to at least establish some form of stability in the project I am handling. My brain is dead set on having that well deserved R&R. I hope I can make some significant progress so I can have a good weekend free from thinking about WORK. (I am slowly falling into the pit where all I can think of is work).

In 24 days, I will once again embark on a journey that will take me to a whole new adventure. Meet familiar and new people and places. It will be at winter's peak, but thanks to this jacket (that costs as much as I love it!) that was given to me by my mom for my birthday (Twas a delayed gift that I asked her to continue postponing till I found something useful and worth the buck...) I can be more winter-friendly this time around. I've got exactly what I need... for the moment. I think after this journey, I can afford to have what I have been wanting and needing all these years. What's with boys and their toys?

No comments: