FORMULATING THE LIST
It's 3 days to go. It will soon be 2007. I am slowly formulating my resolution list. I guess now would be a good time to do some "work" offline since the internet's been crawling at a snail's pace due to the quake in Taiwan. Well, a lot needs to be worked on and a lot of reinforcement needs to be put in place for stuff left off from 2006's unfinished list. I realized that you can't put in too much into the list because a lot still has been piled up from previous years. Like they say, you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I firmly believe I still can and though I recognize I can't change overnight, I do acknowledge that change is possible if you will it. So here's more to patience, acceptance, confidence and working harder for my goals. To a more discerning EQ, to assertiveness, to more professionalism, to less of fancies and more of realities, to more bold actions than bold what ifs, to listen more and know when it is time to seize the microphone. To handle the spotlight better and work towards having it focused somewhere else. To closer friends than mere acquaintances. To more meaningful friendships, relationships and value for self worth. Cheers to a more dynamic and crazy 2007! Bring it on!
No comments:
Post a Comment