Friday, December 29, 2006

INSOMNIA

I think my body isn't too happy with cutting some slack for the Holidays. I do get to start my days with the usual nine to ten morning rise, but I suffer the nights with insomnia plaguing me. It's been like this for days now and I usually fall asleep (forcibly) around three in the morning. It's as if my body needs to burn that extra energy such that it can't rest without getting the energy level to fall below some marker. Hopefully the spirits I bought would ease the problem. I'll be back to normal bed time in 4 days. So till then I would have to manage this dilemma.

Well to burn energy, I just need to think through stuff in the hope that my brain will consume the excess energy faster, more like throttling a processor to drain the laptop battery for storage. Well, I thought of things and I somehow got the thought that I'd be able to accomplish most of my goals in TWO YEAR's TIME!!! That's a freak'n stretch. Wonder if in two year's time, I'd once again say, "In another two year's time please." Round and round it goes. Ugh.. sometimes it is best to leave things in reckless abandon. But then again the purpose of thinking in circles about this crazy idea is to... right!... to get me to sleep. Sleep you darn turd!

No comments: