Angels
To most of us, angels are winged creatures robed in white with a halo donned on them. To me, they are people who make you feel that life is more bearable with them around. They are those that come to your rescue at a moment that you least expect them to. What's even great about them is that they help you even if they don't know you, haven't even seen you. My project is now in dire need of a savior (I didn't mess up OK? It is just darn difficult to ask from just one mere mortal. I still got a lot of rice to eat and datasheets to read.) Who would expect some smart guy all the way from India would drop you a line saying "Hi, John. I see what you are doing and I can help." And as the days go by, you realize that this one person has made the light at the end of the tunnel draw nearer (and the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train!) And as you walk down the path with brighter light to guide your steps, you then ask him how he knows this much and he says "Well I actually work as a consultant for the company that made the chip you are using."
Who would have thought that I was being mentored by Einstein himself. It is simply amazing to be getting the help that I needed without even knowing exactly who I was getting it from. The best part is the level of enthusiasm and willingness to help. Considering that we don't know each other, we live thousands of miles apart, and he is not paid to do this, it is truly noteworthy that people like him reaffirms the fact that there is a lot of good in the world. So don't give up when crappy people give you sh*t. Most probably, their specie is just a grain of sand in the world God has for you. There are angels out there. Believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment