Had a very busy start for today. I was about to go to Ayala for that outing of ours, when suddenly our helpers called me that a pipe broke in our restroom. They said it was really flooding the whole place. So I had to pick up the plumber and rush home. I had to buy some pipes, tape and other plumbing needs to rectify the blown pipe that leads to the toilet and the shower. I helped them fix the pipe and was Mr. Plumber himself. I'm so proud of myself today for a job well done.
I reached Ayala at around 2:30 already. That is 1 and a half hours beyond the appointed time... and to think I stated in my blog about the Filipino time thing. Sorry for not keeping my word. Emergency is emergency. I met up with my friends near our store. Adrian, Jed, Edwin, Mary Ann, Michael Chan and Milvic were there. Was expecting Karen and Miat, but I don't know where they were. Anyway, it was still a well-spent afternoon with friends. I feel like I'm back to school making "stambay" in the canteen with friends. We didn't watch a movie as planned. We instead went to City Sports Club. We enjoyed the conversation there and the club fries. We talked almost about everything and... everyone. Hehehe... If any of you tripped on a rock, bit your lip or... fell from the stairs (ala Mangkay), then our sincerest apologies.
After City Sports, the cousins Edwin and Milvic went home in their cars, Mike stayed at City Sports with his mom... and the rest... well, we walked back to Ayala. As if the fries weren't enough, we pigged out at Flame It! The holidays are always opportunities to pig out on the much needed food we get to miss when school resumes. Mary Ann then left the group to attend a party. So, who's left... Adrian, Jed and yours truly. The 3 Musketeers... all logged on to their computers at AV Surfer. They're checking their mails, while I'm blogging to all of you.
I'd like to inform you, my beloved readers, that I will be removing a post which I made last Sunday (yesterday) posted on 12:05:27PM. For privacy reasons, I just have to since I'm not sure as to exactly who have access to my site. I feel that by removing it, my life would be a little more peaceful, so please bear with me. I presume most have read it, so at the click of this button.... zap it's gone!
That's all for today... I'm looking forward to tomorrow, coz it's the last day of the year. Make the most of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment