Monday, December 30, 2002

I had dinner at Golden Cowrie in Lahug with my mum and bro. Their Filipino food taste really good especially their sizzling gambas. It goes with shrimp, scrambled egg, garlic and chili� yumm.

I spent my afternoon at Ayala. As I was making my usual rounds in Ayala, I happened to find myself inside National Bookstore. For no reason at all, I went in the store as though it were just an extension of the corridors of the mall. I saw something that captivated my attention. I hope some or most of you have noticed this too. As early as now, they are already selling Valentine cards! The Christmas season is not yet over and here�s another reminder that something special�s coming up. My wallet must have shrieked at the sight of that reminder. Another opportunity to put some holes into your wallet. Greeting cards, cuddly stuff toys, balloons, over priced flowers (hehehe), lunch/dinner date, HARANA!!! (uso pa ba yun� I still do think so, though I'm a frustrated singer)� and other things we guys do for our dearly beloved. Good thing for you gals, you need not spend a cent. It�s one day dedicated to all of you.

So much for Valentine cards, I really am not looking forward to something that�s still so far� like February. I still am very much in a Christmassy mood. I haven�t received a gift from my mum yet. She asked me what I want for Christmas� and my constant answer was �I dunno.� I really don�t know what I need/want for Christmas. I haven�t been craving for something either. Maybe a healthy life, love and peace for the world would do just fine.

Anyway, Adrian planned an outing later (since it�s already December 30, 12:20AM) at Ayala. So far, it�s Adrian, Jed, Karen, Miat and I. Mary Ann and Edwin, not sure yet. We�ll meet at around 1:00 to 1:30 (hopefully not Filipino time) at Blue Magic. Care to join us? You should! The more, the merrier, so they say. We�ll probably be watching one of the Filipino movies from the filmfest, since all of the movies in the theaters are Tagalog� have to choose one. Patronize Filipino! By the way congratulations to Eddie Garcia � best actor and Ara Mina � best actress. Mano Po - best picture.

Called up Wendy around 9PM to invite her to the outing this afternoon, but she couldn�t make it. She said she has so many errands to do. Offered to help, but she said she could manage. She txtd me her errand route� boy was it so long. I�d say she�ll be driving around town tomorrow. Sometimes I wonder whether I should have given her something else for Christmas� perhaps an ASSISTANT (like that of Van Wilder) to do her bidding. If I had the guts and a really really thick face (or no face at all), I�d probably tell her parents not to mistake their daughter for a driver. *Sigh! *Sigh! *Sigh! As Mickie would put it, I should know my place and where I stand. Family is family and certainly I�m not family�yet. They yet part is mine. Hope to see you at Blue Magic!!! Ciao!

No comments: