Hi there people! Wasn't expecting the visit of so many site visitors today. The site needs a facelift. I'm so poor with HTML and to think I'm a CompE student.... big slap on me!!! hehehe. Nway, hope you had fun reading my blogs...I'm sure Mangkay enjoyed it.... see SMILE daw cya...and YES Linmer I am a new blog victim. Thanks for warmly welcoming me to the club. I just made this site co'z I ran out of things to do the other night...planning for my Christmas celebration. See my first log it was around 4AM. Was designing the site from 12 AM then made my first post at around 4. Wheee....I visited Mangkay's site and it gave me the inspiration to make one of my own. But poor me couldn't measure up to the HTML design geniuses like KLD and Victorie. I'll get by soon.
Ey, Mickie please thank Pandi/Paksiw/Vince/...Rhemie...(hehehe) for me for helping Benny with his Revo. I was so guilty that night coz I was the one who told him to park in the basement. I made a wrong estimate of the height of his car against the vertical limit. That night was a toughie. The Xmas party was no party at all. Had to cancel it because there wasn't enough food for everybody. FourX management was so lousy. They didn't prepare well for it. Hope Mitch took care of the problem with the management.
Just came from Cafe Tartanilla. My Si-ee (fourth aunt) treated us to dinner. Thank's a lot for the sumptuous meal. The food was superb. For the first time I enjoyed a buffet where RIB-EYE, my favorite kind of steak, was eat-all you can. Where else can you eat all the rib-eye that you want...hehehe. I asked Santa to make me a fatter. Something must be wrong with my digestive system. I eat, eat and eat but I'm still thin. Grrrr...
I'll probably blog later after I get some needed sleep. Have to do some site facelifting.
No comments:
Post a Comment