Friday, December 27, 2002
My blog for today: Hmmm..... I had lunch at our store then made "apas" with Mitch, Maia, Vanessa and I-pay at Wraps. We had a meeting there to discuss money matters and refund from FOURX for that Xmas party I blogged the other day. After Wraps, they all went to Baseline to gather some info about the food served during the party. (Good detective work you guys!) Mitch offered to help me with my blogsite. Thanks Mitch. I've been a busy bee these days trying to fix this site of mine. It's truly an advantage for someone who knows HTML. I should start learning it to become a techie. Anyway, I'll do away with my extra long blogs. I have to prepare myself for the Alumni Homecoming tonight. Poor info dissemination for the organizers. I'm going to the homecoming without knowing the attire and ticket price. I'll be assuming that the ticket is below 500 and that the attire is semi-formal. Hope I'm right or else have to party somewhere else. Hehehe... I'll blog more when I return from the party! Enjoy your dinner!
No comments:
Post a Comment