Whoa! Hey slow down people. That's too much tags for me to handle... I just woke up. I'm reading your tags with **** in my eyes still. Haven't had beakfast yet. Now, whom should I start commenting about?... Let's start with Mangkay coz she has seniority here... was the first to sign my guestbook. See Mangks, you're a VIP here in my site. Sorry Mangks if you almost slid down the stairs again... and for being harsh. I'll regulate it from now on. Sorry. Advice: Be careful when you're on the stairs. Very dangerous if you slide down coz it can cause cerebral damage. It's for your own good too if you hold on to the railings... a little minus on the poise, but surely a plus for safety.
Next in seniority, Mickie. Okay, I think I have to trust you when you say you know Wendy. I don't know why or how, I leave it as it is. And since dear ol Mangkay said that you know her, well I trust THE Mangkay, trust you on that too. Thanks for your wonderful tags Mickie!
Finally Melvs, I know your cousin beloved is always on errands. I'm OK with that. There's nothing I can do about it. As I said, I am not family. I just feel that it's too much sometimes. She texted me her route yeasterday, and if it were given to me, I'd say I won't be able to have time for myself. Your beloved cousin is only part of the topic of my blogs. She happens to be the topic in my tag-board coz that's what most of the readers zeroed in on. By the way, what you mean when you said "hehehe mickie why not ask the cousin about the details nalang =)"
Phew... had to blog as soon as I can so I can get to your tags. I still have to cook breakfast, so til here fellas. I'll blog more tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment