I'm blogging now at a cafe in Ayala. Spent time at the mall with Lito, Wendy and her friend Bunny Tan. Wendy had to leave early coz she had chores and more driving to do. Well drive safely Wendy. Had lunch with Lito and Bunny at Sbarros. Their baked zitti is really good, but I feel they are quite expensive. Well, it's one nice resto but not one I'd frequent.
I was driving my mom around the city this afternoon coz she wasn't done yet with her shopping and delivering of gifts. You know what, I could safely say that Cebu has a TRAFFIC problem. Have you guys noticed this lately? I was exhausted after driving because of the traffic, jeepneys and taxis swerving left and right, cutting your lane, stopping right smack at the middle of the road. Geesh... I hope our beloved city officials can come up with a mass transport system like the MRT and LRT of Manila. I miss riding in one of those. I had the chance to ride on one of the MRT trains during its maiden voyage. Very nice and smooth ride. Very few people took the ride so it was really relaxing being able to watch the sights of busy Ortigas and Makati and zooming through the traffic on EDSA with ease. I miss my days in Manila, but I surely cherish my friends here in Cebu and most specially my barkada and friends in school. Certainly, home is where the heart is. Anyway, this is all for today. Blog you guys tomorrow. Enjoy your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment