Truly, I am a 100% Certified Mall Rat (with papers... in case you wanna adopt me...jk). My feet are sore and all I did today other than driving was make rounds around Ayala. The place is going to be my second home pretty soon. Did 5 rounds around 1st floor. 7 rounds around the 2nd. 5 rounds on the 3rd floor. 3 rounds around the 4th floor. Phew... my shoes must have been pretty tired facing the same old floor. Hehe... =) At around 1PM, I bumped into Boomboom of CDC. He was awaiting for Jericho of AdMU and Chris of CDC to show up in Ayala. They all met at Timezone where we played ACE Driver. I WON!!! Hehehe...a Schumi in the making... joke!
We then went around the mall for a while and Chris ate at Flame It! You guys should taste their Flame It Burger... with cheese or any of the toppings. For only 45+ you can get a burger that tastes better than McDonald's or Jollibee... even combined. Try it!
My mum suddenly called up asking me to buy some bread over at our bakery supplier. Their phones couldn't be contacted so I had to drive all the way to their store to order some bread, since our store freshed out from their supply. Dropped by Walter Uy's house after the errand to pick up some precious stuff (..take a guess...) Then I went back to Ayala. I accompanied my mum to buy a James Bond sountrack collection CD at Metro Ayala as a "pahabol" Christmas gift for my Di-ku's (Tito Jerry). Watched the store for a while, and when it wasn't busy, I left to spend some quality time with my brother... playing Counterstrike at the cafe nearby. Had to do some sibling bonding.=)
Hehe... forgive me you guys, but my vacation's pretty boring. I wanna go to school already to hangout with my friends and to do some work of course. My friends are mostly home-buddies. Most of them wanna spend time at home or other people's homes playing basketball... Playstation and stuff. Maybe I'm just too laagan. I have no choice on that coz whether I like it or not, I have to drive my dear mum to Ayala... so I get kinda marooned there. I either watch our store, shop for a few things with my mum or make rounds like a supervisor. Ayala should pay me for the supervisory job. Hehehe...
Anyway, so I'm now back home typing my blog for all of you to read. I'm now using a Pacific Internet prepaid subscription. I still do use my I-cebu Subscripition, but I've reached my monthly limit. Mum won't pay more than my monthly limit, so I had to pitch in my share by buying prepaid cards to be able to use more internet hours. Won't blog more since I haven't had dinner yet. Hope you had a filling dinner already. Good night and may you have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment